4/4 TIMES MJC Newsletter
Announcements for Members:
Members, please also review the main dashboard to review blog posts from the director and the music team leader. Guests please go to the Join Us tab for more information.
Performance to add to your calendar March 25. Details below
- February 11, please bring all costumes pieces for approval. Find a way to hide the wasteband of the pants under the red dress. Tammy will bring extra shoes to try on.
- Singing Valentines- February 14th. Sell singing valentines to your friends, family, associates and colleagues. Join a quartet. Quartets will pass off two songs with music team before chorus on February 4.
- February 25 Coaching with Adam Scott
- March 25 Performance for the West Valley Chamber of Commerce at the Megaplex Theaters in South Jordan at 6:00. Blue and Black costumes. Call time TBD.
- Apeil 2-4 Sweet Adeline Regional Competition in South Dakota - We have a block of rooms arranged at the conference hotel. Choose roommates, make carpools or flight arrangements. It is time to get plans in place.
New Year's resolution and goal for 2020- The management team is encouraging all members to take personal responsibility for their performance by establishing a daily practice routine to keep in good voice and stay updated on changes to the current songs.
Each member can sign up for a PVI Personal Voice Instruction with Jennifer. How lucky is that?
Music Team will be having everyone do a second round of pass-offs on both contest songs in January. This will be via recording and needs to be completed by mid-February to be eligible to compete. Music Team will also be requiring anyone who doesn't maintain the attendance standards to do a singing evaluation of both contest songs with music team in order to be eligible to compete.