4/4 TIMES MJC Newsletter
Mountain Jubilee is rehearsing weekly online Tuesdays at 7:30-8:30. Our director, Jennifer Taylor sends the zoom link to members and guests who contact us. This is a great time to join a chorus and we are looking for new members and past members to come sing with us.
- Members, please also review the main dashboard for the weekly rehearsal plan.
- Guests please also go to the Join Us tab for more information.
- Dues for 1st quarter are again reduced from $150 to $100.
- If you are able to pay the regular fee of $150, the $50 will go directly to our riser fund, just let Sherri know.
This fund raiser is compromised this year. Do we want to adapt a covid version of Singing Valentines?
Jennifer will let us know a few songs to work on.
- New recordings are being prepared for our contest set
- Focus on the new music such as: A Million Dreams, Celebrate, and Go The Distance.
Free Regional Trainings on the 3rd Saturday of each month.
- Regional training Saturday February 20th 1:00 for Tenors and 2:15 for Baris - save the date. Watch for announcements from the regional leaders.
Director: Jennifer Taylor
Current board members
- Tiffany Lowe- President
- Julie Andelin - Music-Team Leader
- Lori Zundel- Finance
- Shaura Meservy -Visual coordinator
- Zina Lemke - Event manager
- Karie Bird - Membership
- Cally Flox - Communications
- Colleen Anderson- performance chair
- Mary Carol LaPalm is our new secretary
Music Team Leader Julie Andelin
- Lynmari Taylor - assistant director
- Leslie- Tenor
- Brenda Ahleman and Lori Zundel -lead
- Jennifer Klettke Bari
- Ashley Parrish - Bass
- Pat Secretary
The music team asks all members to take personal responsibility for their performance by establishing a daily practice routine to keep in good voice and stay updated on changes to the current songs.